First of all i would love to send my gratitude to trendystories to nominating half melody for the award. Another thing trendystories itself is a thoughtful blogging site and just the way it present all those social events and beautiful analysis. Though it ain’t been a long time we get to know each other but i love love to read forward from you. Best wishes for your upcoming thoughts and those words related with it.
one of my favorite from him is a poem of the soul who just crashed and had lots of feelings in his mind and he present it in a beautiful poetic way. you can find it below as:
The Rules for the awards are very simple and as follows:
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award.
- Answers the five questions you were asked.
- Tell the readers three things about yourself.
- Nominate ten to twenty bloggers.
- Notify the bloggers( tell them you nominated them) by commenting on one of their posts.
- Ask your nominees five questions with one weird or funny one.
- Share a link to your best posts.
- The creator of this award is Okoto Engima.
1.What keeps you motivated in these difficult times?
Viewing your life line from where you are right now and where you want to spread your wings is the best motivating weapon you find yourself if you judge it by your soul. The way famous cliche flows about,’struggle for existence’ is the best thing i ever heard in my life.But from my prospect you have to struggle like a grinder but need to be a human soul along the line. i love to say that you have to grind as much as you can but don’t hurt nature and socialism while doing so.
2. Are you a story-teller or a story-listener?
In my prospect you have to be a story-teller and listener simultaneously. The flow of the lifeline of human and nature itself is a interesting thing. If you able to feel the humans and nature around and, able to present these stories, you are the best aesthetic and fine being in universe.
3. Who inspires you the most?
The story of every human and the nature is the most inspiring thing you found around. Whether it is in my blood relation or in anonymous relation, whether it in my home county of in the distant mountains, they are the best thing that keep me moving and living my life and flowing my words.
4. Why do you enjoy writing and blogging?
As i mention earlier, nature itself is the best soul motivator. i just love to wander as much as i can and love to grab the feel related to it. The feel that i grab keep rotating within me like cyclone and when i flows those feel in words it feel like i am flushed from in self, whatever be the language and whatever be the line.
5. What music do you like to listen to?
Mainly i goes with the soft music like blues, gazals, folk songs etc. I can go easy with pop, rock and hard rock like, ‘the eagles’. In recent time i just love to heard the indo-nepalese band named, ‘gauli bhai’. they just sang the song of my type. The folk rock is the best item i love to go through all time.
I would like to nominate below bloggers–
This award is not specific for any particular from my side. All those who want to participate are most welcome. I will be happy if more and more people will participate in it. I am dedicating it to all my blogger family.Happy blogging!!
Please answer these below questions, its for all nominated bloggers–
- what do you love most about blogging?
- what keeps you motivate all the time?
- what do you enjoy most in your life?
- what is the main formula for living your life?
- what ignite you for writing in the primary phase?
Have a nice time ahead everyone. If you have anything to ask do contact me. Thank you.